[cisco-voip] something different

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:11:01 EST 2011

We (Royal WE) are looking for a new feature:

We would like to dial a 3 digit extension XXX and have all the supervisor
phones at our facility auto-join a conference call.  (Not push to talk)

Affect:  In case of an emergency all supervisors would report to a specific
area to check employees and equipment, then the plant managercan XXX to get
real time reports and identify problem areas in the plant.

Currently we are running CUCM 7.0.2, CUCCX 7.0 and are upgrading from Unity
4.1 to Unit 7.

What would be the "best" approach to get this to work?