[cisco-voip] CTI Route Point Not Registered (CUE AA Malfunction)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 8 21:25:29 EST 2011

The key here is to ensure that you can verify the ccmadmin and jtapi userIDs from the callmanager screen. If you can't get past this then it won't work. Can you ensure that the passwords haven't changed? How about network ports and ACLs?

Can you put a laptop on the same network as the router? If so, try logging into CCMadmin pages logging in with the credentials. Try logging in to CCMuser with jtapi credentials. You should see the cti ports listed.

Sent from my iPhone