[cisco-voip] SRST Outbound calls Issue

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:46:41 EST 2011

I have seen the *dial plan pattern extension length* command causing similar
issues. This is used to define the number of digits used internally compared
to your fully qualified number or how it should be sent to and received from
the PSTN. I'm assuming you indeed want to send the 9 to the PBX, correct?