[cisco-voip] No ringing heard when calling a dialogic card over internal ISDN trunk

Peter Pauly ppauly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:03:45 EDT 2011

We have a new server with a dialogic card that does both inbound and
outbound calling. I have an ISDN trunk setup on the gateway and an ISDN
crossover cable between the gateway and the dialogic card in the server.

When dialing the server, the server answers after a few seconds of dead air
and during that time, no ringing is heard. How do I get Call-Manager (7.1),
or the gateway (3725 12.3(8)T5) to provide audible ringing for the caller?

controller T1 1/2
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-24 service mgcp