[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.5.1.5 - Problems - Only One Active Call at a time

BARANOWSKI, Hernan Hernan.Baranowski at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Mar 21 11:12:02 EDT 2011

Hi all:

I installed the CUEAC in our customer and when we were doing tests
presents the problem of subject.

We can only answer a call at a time. To answer another call, leave the
active standby. Is this normal behavior of the product?.

With the Callmanager AC, this could be done without problems. Then do a
join in the calls, transfers, etc.

Is there any document with this kind of specifications? Number of active
calls, etc?

We are using a trial version for 60 days. This version has limitations?

Best regards

Hernan Baranowski
Systems Engineer / Southern Cone
Logicalis