[cisco-voip] UCCX8 Standard: 2 CSQs with same resources

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Tue Mar 22 03:39:22 EDT 2011

Hi all, i have a question regarding a UCCX installation Standard.
I have 2 CSQs (sales and support) with the same resources (agents are
the same) but with different skills (each is skilled with 10 in support
and something less in sales).
I guess, since it is standard version, each CSQ is FIFO.
How can i make my config (of skills ?) so the support CSQ is always
served first?
I don't care if sales have to wait for all support calls to end.

Kind Regards
Anthony