[cisco-voip] UCCX8.0(2) - Cisco Supervisor Desktop install error 1335

sasanka sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Wed Mar 23 05:53:51 EDT 2011

Try downloading another version from the Cisco website with your CCO ID. And try installing. And before installing make sure you delete whatever entries you have for the previous installation. This should work.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. {An ISO 9001:2008 company}
Phone :  +91 (40) 3050 9288, Fax: +91(40)3050 9006

No. 4, 6th Floor, Orion Tower, Bldg # 9, Mindspace,

Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081

From: Anthony Kouloglou [mailto:akoul at dataways.gr]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:16 PM
To: sasanka
Cc: 'cisco-voip at puck-nether.net'
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX8.0(2) - Cisco Supervisor Desktop install error 1335

That is what i have been doing the past 2 days!
The client configuration runs fine from my pc doing what it has to do.
Then, i download from the same page desktop administration and i am getting that at some point:
CAD-install-error

In the plugins run the first option which client configuration.msi and run it. Give the administrator password. And run it.