[cisco-voip] RTMT versions and product compatibility

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Mar 31 21:47:30 EDT 2011

At RTMT  install change the folder name to something else c:\program files\rtmtv8 vs c:\program files\rtmtv85

Surely this complaint must be at some Product Manager within Cisco working hard to get a resolution.  It's truly a headache and a mystery as deep as  "Where is Jimmy Hoffa?" and "Who really shot JFK?"

I vote for 1 version of RTMT. Anyone want to second that motion?