[cisco-voip] Anyone tried to run Unity Connection 1.2 SCCP with CallManager 8.5(1)

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu May 5 18:09:58 EDT 2011

For a short period of time I'd like to run Unity Connection 1.2(1) which has SCCP ports with CallManager 8.5(1).  Unity Connection 1.2 isn't supported anymore, we are migrating to Unity Connection 8.5(1) but I wanted to do CallManager 4x to 8x upgrade the first night, and Unity Connection 1.2 to 8.5 upgrade the second night. All new hardware so using DMA and COBRAS.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/compatibility/matrix/cucsccpmtx.html

Disclaimer:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s) named above only.  If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any use or reproduction of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.