[cisco-voip] Anyone tried to run Unity Connection 1.2 SCCP with CallManager 8.5(1)

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:08:34 EDT 2011

I'm just curious, why don't you just stage in office or even at home. Heh.

What I do is I will collect backup from customer. Then run in Vmware, I did it from ccm 3.3 all the way to 8.5 before. When I finally reached 8.5 in Vmware. I will do backup and restore into the actual production server. =]

All at the comfort of home or office. So far I haven't done upgrade for cuc 1.x but I'm sure Vmware does the trick as well.

Unless the customer have a very fast moving environment and unable to track what changes is made after the backup is collected from them.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.