[cisco-voip] Help with Second line

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:54:30 EDT 2011

Neal, I see your point.  Yes, he does need voicemail.  I may go with your
solution, though it would mean if he wasn't there, and they didn't pick up,
people would wait for about 8 rings.  I will test it out.

Cips, what is the call pickup audio/visual notification?  I was thinking of
creating a new softkey template for the 3 clerks, so when they take the
phone off hook the PickUp button would be right there on the first screen.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but sometimes they are crushed busy, and having
to hit that extra button throws them off!!