[cisco-voip] UCCX query to CUCM database

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Tue May 17 10:59:08 EDT 2011

Customer has line appearance 1 as the ACD line on their phones.  On about 10 phones, there is a shared line on line appearance 2 (non-UCCX controlled).  We are trying to write a script so that if an agent is on a call on the shared line, the script will not send the UCCX calls to that agent.  Since UCCX will not monitor the shared line, we were going to write a script that would query the CUCM database to see if the shared line appearance is in use on that phone.  From what I've read on the developer site, this will require a separate web server that UCCX would query, then the web service would do the actual CUCM database query, returning the result back to UCCX.  Is it possible to have UCCX scripts natively query information directly on CUCM or is the 3rd party web service required?

Thanks,
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.