[cisco-voip] Skype with CME

sheref hf sheref_hf at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 13:23:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have CME and I wanna to make international calls via skype server
I made sip channel in skype and make sip sonfiguration in my CME
and skype is now registered with my CME

the issue is I can't make calls via skype they give me busytone

this is my configuration :

sip-ua
 credentials username 9905100010xxxx password removed realm sip.skype.com
 authentication username 9905100010xxxx password removed
 no remote-party-id
 retry register 10
 mwi-server dns:sip.skype.com expires 3600 port 5060 transport udp unsolicited
 registrar dns:sip.skype.com expires 3600
 sip-server dns:sip.skype.com

dial-peer voice 6000 voip
 destination-pattern .T
 voice-class codec 1
 session protocol sipv2
 session target sip-server
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 ip qos dscp cs5 media
 no vad

ephone-dn  25  dual-line
 number 99051000135867

Can anybody help me to solve this problem ...???

BR,

Sherif
Network Engineer