[cisco-voip] EMCC - User Management

Corder, Rebecca J rjcorder at bechtel.com
Tue Nov 1 16:16:38 EDT 2011

Is there a way to default a check mark in the "Enable Extension Mobility Cross Cluster" when you go into manually create an end user under user management. We typically run bat files to upload our users and have added it to our user template but still do a lot of moves, add, changes manually. We just started using EMCC and it sometimes hard to remember to check that box when manually adding one in. Would be great if there was a system parameter that maybe I am just not seeing somewhere to default a check in that box.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Rebecca Corder
Telecommunications Team Lead