[cisco-voip] EMCC - User Management

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:29:46 EDT 2011

While we wait for others to reply with the real answer, I can share a
little secret with you that I personally use.

Whenever I need a web page to behave differently than was originally
designed, I look to client side scripting for a custom solution.  And
that's true for any site I visit, not just ccmadmin.

Example:  Let's say that everytime I log into ccmadmin, and I click on
Device > Phone, the first thing I do is change the search filter to
"Description Contains" then place my cursor into the search box.  What I
would do then is, write a client side script to run on that page (based on
titles, URL's, page content, etc.) and switch the search filter, then apply
focus to the search box.  Now, when I click Device > Phone, I just start
typing, then hit enter.

For you, you could have it configured a number of ways: auto check the box
if unchecked; toggle the checkbox; or even prompt you if checkbox is
unchecked when you click save.

Client Side Scripting in Internet
Explorer<http://www.daishar.com/blog/archives/2005/03/greasemonkey_fo.html>
Client Side Scripting in Mozilla