[cisco-voip] Reporting on Cfwd state?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 8 16:59:56 EST 2011

It's not bad to pull out of the data dictionary.  there is the cfwd all destination number that is dynamicallly updated (presence implies forwarding) and a checkbox (binary 1 yes 0 no) to indicate cfa to voicemail.  sql statement would get it.  you could include the hidden column 'cdrtime' to get an idea of when that row was last updated.  this would loosely indicate a user that set and left CFA.

/wes