[cisco-voip] dial-peer

Цэвээндорж tseveendorj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 00:53:35 EST 2011

Hello,

I don't know how called it technically. Let me try to explain what I'm
trying to do.
I have SysMaster SM7000 gateway and billing also. I cannot connect to
PSTN via E1 with R2 signaling. I thought I cannot configure sysmaster
correctly then I ask from sysmaster guys but reply as follow

> Basically, we can support this requirement you have but NOT on the
> current HW you have.
>
> If you need to support MFC/R2 signaling with your current SM7000, then
> it will cost you just as much for custom development as it would to
> just purchase a new SM7000 GW that can support it already.

Now let's begin
I have cisco gateway AS5350XM (Version 12.4(20)T1) with 4xE1 card using
current system. I'm planning interconnect to PSTN with cisco gateway
+1xE1 with R2 signaling. My topology looks like this.

Access number ---> PSTN ----------E1--------> Cisco gateway without IVR
----------TCP/IP---------> Sysmaster gateway with IVR

I don't know how to configure when user dials to Access number (example
1626) then Cisco gateway without IVR receive request and immediately
send to Sysmaster gateway with IVR and customer should hear the IVR.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Tseveen.