[cisco-voip] 7921s Not Reconnecting after reentering coverage area

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Nov 17 13:59:14 EST 2011

For the benefit of all:
>From Jess:
CSCtk58591 was opened for Firmware version 1.4.1. I am not in CUCM TAC, I am with IPCC, but the defect describes what you are hitting (if you are set to auto-rssi mode.

To access the settings and check the mode, see page 5-8 "Accessing the WLAN Configuration Menu" in the attached PDF. [PDF NOT ATTACHED FOR SIZE, it's the 7921 Configuration Guide ]

This may be worthy of opening a TAC case if you believe that you are hitting this defect. Because I do not work in this technology area, I am unaware if there are firmware upgrades or patches available.

I do have firmware 1.4.1 and will be having my folks check this out.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>