[cisco-voip] Voip Voice Recording software

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Nov 19 18:10:52 EST 2011

Amen to that. When a vendor promises something software-wise, asking for a fully functional working system for an extended period of time is perfectly reasonable. I know that several manufacturers-Arc, ANDTek, ZOOM, Syn-Apps are some-are very accommodating around providing the licensing needed for such.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>