[cisco-voip] Voip Voice Recording software

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:09:41 EST 2011

What Firmware on what model of Phone..... I believe we had some kind of
issue like this, and it' was the firmware on the phone.

back to the thread... we are currently using Call Rex.  Pretty nice
recording package.  API's could be documented better, but support has
helped us with that.

Calabrio (or should I say the OEM for Cisco) will not work with you if your
a cisco UCCx shop.  you have to buy Cisco.  Then you have to use TAC and
TAC calls Calabrio.  What  a Joke.

Also looked at the open source stuff that Lelio mentioned.  if you need
Cheap, I think it would work in a Pinch.  Here they like Support so it was
not an option.

Scott