[cisco-voip] IPCC Windows CAD client question--

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Tue Nov 29 15:44:35 EST 2011

Hi all -

I have an IPCC 7.01 environment -

Users of the CAD client usually see their elapsed time on a call in
minutes and seconds -

At one time, we had all users seeing their elapsed time in seconds, as
opposed to minutes and seconds-

Back at that time, we made some change, which I now cannot remember what
was.

I have a newly configured user who has the default "seconds only" view,
and we _cannot_ remember what we did to change it.

It seems like it was something really simple, and maybe even somewhat
obvious - but I'm darned if I can remember what that was...

Anyone know how /where to adjust this in the CAD client?   Seems like it
was a local per-user adjustment, and not a global fix

(otherwise this new user would also be seeing minutes and seconds like
everyone else)

thanks, Tim