[cisco-voip] Forward to Voice mail: Version 2.0

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Mon Oct 3 10:35:17 EDT 2011

The kluge of voice mail being acknowledged, perhaps I can re-train the
secretaries and solve the issue via another hammer.

ON our phones (7940, 41, and 61s), when a call is active and the
handset is off hook, there is a button that reads "TrnsfVM".  It would
appear that means "Transfer Voice Mail".  however, when it's pressed,
the phone displays "That key is not active here".

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

I believe if I could push that info to the secretary, then the voice
mail issue may resolve itself without the ToD problems.

Bk

--
Brandon Kovach
Director of Technology