[cisco-voip] 7937 not booting?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:23:42 EDT 2011

CM 7.1
deployed in Conference room was working.
other 7936 and 7937 working.
plugged in 7961 and it works.

port is setup with vlan access 14 and vlan voice 146.  Pretty normal stuff.

Looking at the switch port.... I would say the nic is bad on the 7937.  Sent
packets incroment but recieve does not.

No DHCP address accepted.  entered static and still no traffic.  So I think
it's a brick.  plugged the 7961 with the same cable and all is good.

Thanks anyway

scott