[cisco-voip] FW: 911 call routing from Unity

Patty Mangers patty.mangers at chemeketa.edu
Wed Oct 5 19:10:50 EDT 2011

ringdown phone

user picks up and gets a pre-recorded message:

"for emergency: dial 911 now!

press 1 for X

press 2 for Y

press 3 for Z"

user presses 911

call transfers to a call handler that 'rings extension' 911 and
therefore call goes out of one of our voicemail ports with a CSS that
includes a few of our 911 partitions (with siteA first) so the 911 call
goes out through siteA's gateway giving the PSAP the incorrect location
of the caller.

Patty Mangers

Telephone Systems

Chemeketa Community College