[cisco-voip] Hosted E911 over SIP

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Fri Oct 7 13:38:19 EDT 2011

Right now Microsoft has one E911 certified SP called 911enable .
Interoperability portal:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lync/gg131938#tab=6

911Enable's site:
https://www.911enable.com/business/solutions/microsoft.php

Marketing crap:
http://lync.microsoft.com/en-us/Partners/Pages/communications-service-providers.aspx#a2

Here's a blog about configuration:
http://blog.unplugthepbx.com/2011/07/06/lync-e911-deployment/

It's more than just a SIP trunk, but there may be ways to make it work by 'stepping into the sea of unsupportability'.