[cisco-voip] ARC AC

Jamie Gale jamgale at cisco.com
Tue Oct 11 11:08:44 EDT 2011

Dennis,

The call handling in CUEAC is the same as Arc where you can only utilize a single line for the Attendant Console.

Are your operators aware of the keyboard shortcuts? Maybe this would help with the process of placing calls and answering new calls quicker?

Place a call on hold: Page down key
Retrieve held call: Page down key (will retrieve longest held call if multiple calls are on hold)
Answer next call: + Key on the numeric key pad

Perhaps this would make it easier?

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
IP Communications Business Unit
jamgale at cisco.com
D +1 919 392 4671