[cisco-voip] Remove hook switch functionality

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Oct 13 12:10:48 EDT 2011

CVP 8.5 seems to have a new feature for post call survey:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1006/prod_release_notes_list.html
Release Notes for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, Release 8.5(1)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/srnd/8_5x/cvp85srnd.pdf
page 5-25

/wes

On Oct 13, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Bill Riley wrote:

                We are implementing a post call survey using UCCX. We have modified the answer/drop button in CAD to send the call to the survey script. I see that I can modify the connected status softkey to remove end call as an option. Is there any way to remove the hook switch to end the call? We want to force the agents to use the CAD button.