[cisco-voip] UCCX agents with PSTN phones instead of IP Phones?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Oct 18 15:47:42 EDT 2011

I believe it is called "cisco mobile agent":
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps6223/product_data_sheet0900aecd80425476.html

I believe there are 2 modes of operation.  One depends on call then agent's remote phone at the point of connection.  This has some limitations and concerns.  I believe the second call uses a nailed up call to the remote agent device so that the remote agent device state is more likely to be guaranteed available for the incoming queue call.

Regards,
Wes