[cisco-voip] Route Group Distribution Algorithm and SIP

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at telstraivision.com
Wed Oct 19 19:09:06 EDT 2011

Don't know if this helps but I have that scenario working on a 2N Voiceblue Lite. If the GSM gw is unavailable or all 4 sim cards are in use, the call fails back to the local ISDN.

On the 2N under Gateway Configuration I have set the following:
SIP parameters | SIP Protocol
Check Send 180 Ringing instead of 183 Session progress
Check Send 200 OK instead of 180/183

There might be some other Service Parameters for Cisco CallManager | Advanced | SIP that you might need to check also.

I think I might have also had one route list, with two route groups. One route group being the SIP trunk to the GSM gateway and one route group being the H323 voice gateway to ISDN.

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers