[cisco-voip] CallManager's 8.5 Intercom with PLAR

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Oct 24 14:56:49 EDT 2011

Large customer has 40 office each with maybe a thousand people, the first office I setup Intercom they wanted a lot of 1-1 Intercom with PLAR, this meant a lot of CSS/PTs to support this.

Is there a better way for 1-1 plar paging with CallManager 8.5 ?

Can't run multicast, wondering if I should be looking at SingleWire or something else, as I don't see a workaround and wonder if we will hit a CSS/PT limitation with Intercom.  This is also a large amount of programming/work.