[cisco-voip] Unity Call Handler greeting

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:04:48 EDT 2011

Hi all;

I have unity connection 8.6 and I am creating a very simple AA application,
I greet the user with a greeting and leave him to enter any extension to
dial or wait for operator.I use caller input to collect DN to call "and
adjusted the restrictions table accordingly" and if no input the after
greeting send to transfer rule "direct" which transfers to operator
extension.

My problem with when the user dials an extension and it is busy, I want him
to listen to a customize message rather than the default system message.when
transferring to operator I can control this from the busy greeting.but for
DN transfer during user input it don't have any affect.

Also I want to customize "wait while I transfer your call" and replace it
with company greeting"

Regards,

Ahmed Elnagar | Unified Communication Team Leader | CCIE #24697, Voice