[cisco-voip] auto qos not recognized on Cisco 2950 with EI IOS

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Thu Sep 1 14:43:07 EDT 2011

I've got a Cisco 2950 here with IOS version 12.1.22(EA4). According to the
cisco feature navigator, when I look up this image by the name of the IOS
image name, auto qos is recognized. But whenever I try to enter "auto qos
voip trust" on an interface, or any qos command anywhere, actually, I get
"invalid input detected" (pointing at the word "auto" in the auto qos case).
None of the auto qos or other qos commands seem to be in the command set. Do
I need a different IOS (or is there some other 2950 I need for this)?

Joe