[cisco-voip] Unity connection 8.5 -- reporter not running

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:23:29 EDT 2011

I have UCx 8.5.  HR is asking for reports and we found that their are not
reports.

Found a bug about the harvester service needing to be restarted.  Did that.

Now we have found that the cisco serviceablity reporter is not running (but
activated).  It will not start.  Any ideas?

I need to get these reports for HR.  I'm a little cranked.... we upgraded to
8.5 from 7.1 because this report was broken in 7.1......

TIA

Scott