[cisco-voip] Unity 4 to Unity 7 COBRAS issue

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:18:40 EDT 2011

You are correct Unity 4.1 to Unity 7.0 with Exchange 2003

Event Viewer does have entries Source CiscoUnity_ConvSub which states an
unexpected error occured which resulted in failsafe conversation (messages
unavailable) Technical details are GetPropObject returned [0x80043200] on
line 1491 of file E:\views\CU7.0.1.28\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\MsgStack.cpp