[cisco-voip] Unity 4 to Unity 7 COBRAS issue

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Sep 12 14:46:05 EDT 2011

I'm confused on what product from to, but I'm guessing due to GSM you went Windows to Windows via COBRAS to replace old hardware?

Sounds like  Unity Unified Messaging 4.0 (with Exchange 20xx) 4.0 to Unity Unified Messaging 7.0 (with Exchange 20xx)

Best practice is to upgrade to 4.2 then upgrade.

Does the Windows Event Viewer log file provide some insight?

Other than that have TAC use ADSI to view the AD attributes on accounts manually to compare working vs non-working.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245 mobile