[cisco-voip] Postcall Survey - UCCX 7

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Apr 2 15:37:02 EDT 2012

Just store it in its own SQL database, I'm not sure how you would even store than in UCCX outside of that option anyway. I know in UCCX7 you still do have raw access to SQL, but in UCCX8 you won't and I'm not aware of any way to write custom data locally once you are on the appliance model, might as well plan ahead

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>