[cisco-voip] UCCX Queue Scripting Question.

Adam Piasecki apiasecki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:58:19 EDT 2012

Yeah I know UCCX was designed for a Call Center, and not for the font desk
of a hotel. I'll try your suggestion and see how it works out.

Just wondering wondering if you set Connect to "NO" in the select resource
step, and manually create the connect step. Would this help at all?
Haven't tried that yet, but it didn't seem to solve my problem reading
through the documents.

Thanks for your help,
Adam