[cisco-voip] pwd changes in CCM4.3 and IPCCX 6

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 4 09:43:52 EDT 2012

Also keep in mind that these systems have very likely been up and running just fine for quite a few years now.   You would find a much better ROI by spending your time planning to upgrade them rather thank risk bringing them down to please some IT requirement.   One of the best things about the move to the appliance model is that it put an end to the TAC cases that you are heading toward ("IT policy made me change all my passwords, everything is broken").   Been there, done that (many, many times).

-Ryan