[cisco-voip] Additional Entitlement Required - UC Plugins?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:24:22 EDT 2012

FYI... I just checked again and I can now download the file, although i
still have not gotten a reply from "ent-dl at cisco.com". Entitlement must
have fixed it but still doesn't answer the questions as to what entitlement
you need for this or why it would be locked down until you manually ask for
someone to allow you to download it?