[cisco-voip] UCCX 7 Transfer Variables Between Scripts

Tim bcchimp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:00:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a pretty decent sized UCCX 7 environment that has quite a few scripts.  These scripts transfer calls back and forth between them quite regularly.  I'm wondering if there's any way to keep variable information between the transfers? Example:  I set a CallQueue string variable on script A, the call gets transferred to script B, how can I keep the CallQueue string variable?

I don't think this is possible, but wanted to confirm 100%

Thanks,
Tim