[cisco-voip] UCCX 7 Transfer Variables Between Scripts

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:11:59 EDT 2012

Here are you options.  Which one you choose depends on several factors,
including but not limited to your personal preference.

   1. Enterprise Variables
   2. Session Objects (My favorite and probably the best option for most
   scenarios)
   3. Call Subflow Steps (Input/Output Parameters)
   4. Trigger Application Steps (Input/Output Parameters)
   5. Call Consult Transfer Steps (Outpulsing DTMF)

-Anthony