[cisco-voip] amend the work time after a call has been completed.

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:44:34 EDT 2012

Hi Hemal,

It sounds like you have Unified Contact Center Express (aka CRS, CRS
Express, IPCC, IPCC Express, CCX, or UCCX).

If that is the case, then yes you can manage the work state of your Agents.

Your options are:

   - Automatically after each call
      - You configure this option at the Contact Service Queue (aka CSQ)
      level within the AppAdmin web page, and you would change the
Automatic Work
      setting to True.  If you do not specify a Time Limit below this setting,
      then the Agent has to manually return to the Ready state.  If you do
      specify a Time Limit, then the Agent will automatically be put back into
      the Ready state when the timer expires.  The time limit also
applies to the
      next option.

      - Agent does it manually during each call
      - You don't have to do much of anything to make this work, as this
      works by default.  There will be a folder icon in the toolbar of Cisco
      Agent Desktop (aka CAD) which the Agent must press during the call, to
      indicate that they would like after call work time.  If no Time Limit is
      defined at the CSQ level within the AppAdmin web page, then the Agent has
      to manually return to the Ready state.  If you do specify a Time Limit,
      then the Agent will automatically be put back into the Ready
state when the
      timer expires.

Hope that helps you out.  Your question was pretty vague.

-Anthony Holloway