[cisco-voip] IPCC Wallboard

Brett Looney brett at looney.id.au
Tue Aug 28 19:10:04 EDT 2012

FYI - there is some documentation buried somewhere on the Cisco developer
website that warns against using real-time queries of this nature - there
will be a performance limit somewhere (it doesn't say, from memory). The
recommendation is to use the CTI API to get this information but that
requires a significant rewrite of the code that retrieves data from CCX.

We ended up going down the CTI API path - and it is very good - but it
doesn't have access to the databases as per the example below. You can still
get pretty much everything you need for a wallboard.

B.