[cisco-voip] Non-Cisco branded IBM HDD replacement for MCS7835-I3

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Feb 3 10:32:58 EST 2012

You are having a 3-week lead time getting a HD replacement or buying a new one?
AFAIK there is no Cisco branded HD for MCS servers.

Whatever part is listed on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/product_solution_overview0900aecd80091615.html for your server is what you need.  If you had a bad one replaced via TAC it would still come directly from IBM.

-Ryan