[cisco-voip] PSTN call disconnect issue

Mike King me at mpking.com
Sun Feb 5 23:02:03 EST 2012

What type of router? (2800, 2900, something else?)
What type of Service is it?

POTS, ISDN, PRI/T1, SIP, Something else?

What are you getting?  Calls complete and then hang up?   Calls don't
complete?  Dead air?  Talking and calls drop after 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10
minutes?  One way audio in this at all?

If it's a digital type service, are you taking errors on the line?

(Assuming you have a PRI/T1 on controller 0/0
show controller t1
show isdn status
show serial 0/0/0:23

Mike