[cisco-voip] Stopping a transfer in CUEAC 8.5

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Feb 7 18:49:13 EST 2012

Using CUEAC 8.5, default is Consult Transfer, I answer a call, press F3, lookup name, press enter.

Then I realize I selected wrong name and need to stop and select the right person.

Do I press Enter (Clear) to stop that call? then F3 to lookup correct name?  Is there another way?  We mostly use keybaord shortcuts (little to no mouse).

In other words I hit the first Enter brings up new call to wrong person, how do I quickly hangup get back to first call to try again?

Sorry I don't have an AC station to setup/test at -jason