[cisco-voip] VT Advantage issue

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:00:45 EST 2012

Another strange one...

I have some users who have Video Advantage cameras and software.

One of them reports (and I have verified) that after receiving the
Anyconnect client, the VT Advantage software can no longer recognize the
phone is connected.  There is no attempt to by the VTA software to contact
the phone or the phone to contact the VTA software according to the cature
I did.

On a PC without the Anyconnect client if I disable video on the phone VTA
still recognizes a phone exists and I see the appropriate traffic
attemptign to establish the CAST connection.

I do not have authority to remove the Anyconnect client.

Anyone seen this behavior before?  As always, any ideas are appreciated.