[cisco-voip] Softkeys disappearing

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Tue Feb 28 22:21:45 EST 2012

Doesn't work on 79x0 phones.  Be warned.  The default behavior in 4.1.3 and older for x0 phones was to not switch focus on incoming call.  In newer versions, that default has been reversed, and is only an option on x1's and above.  (Or maybe it is x2's and above?).  The option simply isn't there in the device specific configuration on the CUCM device page for x0's.

Eric Butcher

Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services

11711 N Meridian, Ste 225