[cisco-voip] Phantom calls on Linksys SPA-8000 and SPA-3102

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Tue Feb 28 13:01:46 EST 2012

I should add that it's an intermittent problem. We found on the in-house
setup of the SPA-3102 that, as the client describes in their SPA-8000
experiences, it only happens sometimes, and when it does you can immediately
place a call from the same calling phone to the same answering party on the
ATA and the call will work fine.