[cisco-voip] IP communicator 8.6 issues lately?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:20:33 EST 2012

I've been seeing the same thing with IPC 7.06 running windows 7. Only
workaround I found was uninstall and reinstall. I'm not sure what is
causing it but I also assumed it was a windows update. Has happened to me
personally connecting to various clusters and versions but the most
recent client complaint was on 8.03 and IPC 7.06.